BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The City of Buffalo’s Allison Park splash pad is back up and running for the community to cool off.
The 38 Rees Street splash pad was closed for repairs earlier this summer. Work crews have cleared out and the pad is now open daily from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., weather permitting.
Now that the Allison Park Facility has opened up, city residents now have 11 splash pads to beat the heat.
Queen City residents can also enjoy the Cazenovia Park and Lovejoy indoor swimming pools for free.
Here are the hours for the pools:
Cazenovia Pool, 626 Abbott Rd.
Monday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday – CLOSED
Wednesday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday – 8 a.m. to 7p.m.
Saturday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Lovejoy Pool, 1171 E. Lovejoy St.
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
New on WIVB.com
- Chiefs legend, Hall of Famer Len Dawson in hospice care
- Pa. Senate race: Fetterman ‘grateful’ as he returns to campaign trail
- Marjorie Taylor Greene files articles of impeachment against Garland
- ‘ALL ABOARD!’ USS The Sullivans welcomes tours again
- Sardinia man in custody after officer-involved shooting