BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Christmas is just two days away. And since it lands on a Saturday this year, city residents can expect their trash and recycling pickup to fall right on schedule.
This applies next week, too, since New Year’s Day also falls on a weekend.
Coinciding with New Year’s Day is Buffalo’s next electronic waste recycling event. That’ll be going on from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the city’s engineering garage on Broadway.
- ‘This Is Us’ actor Ron Cephas Jones shares life-changing experience
- Batavia man arrested for alleged arson and larceny
- How to heat your home safely in a winter storm
- Drivers struggle in deep snow, some brave the storm, other locals enjoy the weather
- Some Modern Disposal and Waste Management collections delayed