BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Some of Western New York’s best chalk artists descended on Buffalo Riverworks this weekend.
The entertainment complex brought back its annual Chalkfest. Artists used the parking lot and even the silo walls as their canvases. This year’s theme was the 1980s.
Artists broke out all the icons including David Hasselhoff, Prince and the Crypt Keeper.
Nearly 160 artists took part in Chalkfest this weekend.
- Amherst town officials present pandemic bounce back plans
- Riverside library renamed to honor longtime trustee
- Flag is raised in Niagara Square to honor Deaf Awareness Week
- Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown says he will not continue court fight to get on November ballot
- Erie County Legislator April Baskin endorses India Walton for Buffalo mayor