BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The popular local brewery Community Beer Works will be opening up a second location on Elmwood Avenue this fall, the brewery announced Saturday.
The new location, which will be at 976 Elmwood Avenue, on the corner of Elmwood and Bidwell Parkway, was announced at the brewery’s 11-year anniversary party. It will join the brewery’s current location, which is on Seventh Street in Buffalo.
The second location will be 5,260 square feet and have a heightened focus on beer and food pairings. The company says it will also guests park-friendly entrees and to-go options. Additional offerings will be announced at a later date.
The new location will open late fall 2023.
- Buffalo’s youngest Black filmmaker, a Buff State senior, to screen film at North Park Theatre
- Ohio man killed in boating accident on Chautauqua Lake
- 13-year-old entrepreneur to expand popular lemonade stand
- Living the island life on Lake Erie: Big Kahuna Tiki Tours launches for maiden voyage
- How SCOTUS decision that dealt setback to Clean Water Act could impact WNY, Great Lakes
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.