(WIVB) — Positive COVID cases in Erie County have dropped over the past couple of days.
According to the governor’s office, Saturday, there were 1,518 positive cases reported in Erie County. This news comes as people in Western New York are lining up to get tested, as seen in the video above.
Vital Pharmacy on Buffalo’s West Side ran out of COVID tests and had to send people to a nearby testing site down the street.
New on WIVB.com
- Candidate for Pennsylvania Senate Dr. Mehmet Oz makes campaign stop in Erie
- Westminster & Enterprise charter schools reach agreement with BPS to remain open
- Crime Stoppers offers up to $2,500 for information leading to arrest of 15-year-old Koons Avenue suspect
- Are the Chiefs the NFL’s new dynasty?
- Craig Anderson’s rehab improving, won’t rush return to lineup