Crews respond to fire on E. Delavan Avenue

Buffalo

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A fire broke out at a home on E. Delavan Ave. Monday morning.

Crews were able to get to the scene with relative quickness due to little morning traffic.

They say the fire started in a stairwell in the back. It’s not clear what caused it, but it’s possible that it could have been the result of a space heater.

Overall, the fire caused $90,000 in damage to the structure and its contents.

Evan Anstey is a digital content producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss