BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Those looking to get McDonald’s delivered to their doorstep are in luck.
DoorDash has been added as a McDelivery Partner here in the Queen City.
“At McDonalds, we’re always working to enhance our customer’s experience and offer new levels of convenience for our customers to get their favorite McDonald’s menu items whenever and wherever they want by dining in our newly modernized restaurants, on-the-go through mobile order and pay, the drive-thru, or McDelivery,” said Bill Garrett, McDonald’s senior vice president of operations. “Since we launched McDelivery in the U.S. in 2017, we have seen customers respond well to the convenience and are excited for our customers to have the choice to use DoorDash, which is available in all 50 states and reaches 80 percent of Americans.”
Now, customers in Buffalo can place orders on the DoorDash app or on DoorDash.com.
New DoorDash customers can use the code “DASHMCD” through September 9 for five dollars off their first McDonald’s order of $15 or more.
- Cuomo: COVID-19 cases, deaths rising in western New York
- “You know we should of never played this game. It’s 100% my fault” Jim Boeheim post game following season-opening win over Bryant
- Syracuse opens the season with a thrilling win over Bryant
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Salvation Army kicks off ’24 hour Red Kettle Marathon’