BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — This weekend, wine lovers will unite at the Buffalo Wine Festival.
Featuring two dozen wineries, the event is happening Saturday at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center on Franklin Street. Along with the wineries, a number of other vendors will be sharing their products and services, as well.
The event begins at 1 p.m. and goes until 9. To get tickets, click or tap here.
- “I never really had any interaction with him.”: Family learns neighbor vandalized fence with racial slur
- City of Buffalo 2023 budget approved, ShotSpotter police technology removed
- Moth species not seen since 1912 found in luggage at Michigan airport
- Bird-watcher falsely accused in racist Central Park encounter gets Nat Geo show
- ‘Totally Sweet Diaper Drive’ launched to help families after Buffalo shooting