BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Just before 4 a.m. Friday morning, Buffalo fire crews responded to Hartwell Road.
There, investigators say a fire had started on the second floor of a residence, causing an estimated $375,000 in damage.
It’s not currently clear how the fire started, but the American Red Cross is assisting four adults.
- News 4’s Chelsea Lovell places first runner-up in Miss New York
- Comey: Trump ‘could be wearing an ankle bracelet’ while accepting GOP nomination
- Bank of America CEO says company to slow hiring, predicts ‘mild recession’
- How a simple shipping error poisoned most of Michigan
- These are the most and least educated states, based on Census data
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.