BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The second annual Eight Days of Hope is well underway.
This year, the charity is helping Buffalo’s Masten District by offering free home repairs to 100 families.
Work kicked off this past Saturday with volunteers from western New York, and even other states.
Last year, Eight Days of Hope served more than 350 families in the University District with home repairs.
- Biden announces Trini Ross as nominee for US Attorney for Western District of NY
- Why were Team USA gymnasts wearing different colored uniforms?
- Bar Rescue’s Jon Taffer visiting Depew Tops to launch new product
- A tour of Japan destinations you can’t visit during the Olympics, part 2
- Gov. Cuomo announces $15M to combat COVID vaccine hesitancy: ‘We can’t go back’