(The official announcement will take place at 10 a.m. We will share it live on this page.)
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Eight Days of Hope (EDOH), a volunteer organization committed to helping those in need, is set to announce plans for work in Buffalo’s Lovejoy District.
This eight-day outreach mission will see more than 1,300 volunteers provide free home repairs between July 15 and 22, Eight Days of Hope says, noting they plan to help 100 families in the city.
“It’s humbling to see the City of Good Neighbors come together to serve one another,” Steve Tybor, president of EDOH, says. “Whether it’s through landscaping or roofing or painting, the impact that is made through the love of volunteers lasts beyond what we can imagine.”
If you’re interested in volunteering, click or tap here.
- Family finds 1 million copper pennies while cleaning out Los Angeles home
- Blue Bell reveals limited-time ice cream flavor with a coffee kick
- RECALL: Chocolate snacks sold at Dollar General may contain peanuts
- Trump charged over classified documents in 1st federal indictment of an ex-president
- Trump says he’s been indicted in classified documents probe
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.