BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Elmwood Village held its annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony Tuesday night on Bidwell Parkway.
Organizers had to cancel the event last year. But this time, people were able to hear Christmas music sung by a choir, meet Santa, and grab a bite from a food truck.
The trees will stay lit until the beginning of January.
- Krebs nets first two career NHL goals in 6-3 Sabres win
- Bars and restaurants along Chippewa street expect a busy Sunday during Bills playoff game
- Cheektowaga Central students to head to Special Olympics
- Bills fans head to airport for team sendoff
- Seneca Nation language department shares support for Bills