BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Officials are trying to figure out what caused a baby to die after authorities responded to a report of an infant not breathing Sunday morning.
The rescue call came in just before 10 a.m. on the first block of Trammell Walk, between Clinton and William streets in Buffalo.
It’s not clear what happened, but the Erie County Medical Examiner’s office will perform an autopsy to determine the baby’s cause of death.
- Two people killed after plane crashes into Oregon home
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ sets return date after strike, with Pete Davidson slated to host
- Celeb chef accused of telling driver ‘I’ll kill you,’ swinging bat at car in road rage incident
- Fat Bear Week 2023: Here are the heavyweight contenders
- New York student back in US after being detained in Dubai: activist