BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — U.S. Marshals said Friday that an escaped sex offender that was believed to be in Western New York surrendered to authorities in Boston.
Christopher Luke, who also has gone by “Chris” and “Dank Doe,” is 6’1″ and 280 lbs. He has brown hair and blue eyes. The 42-year-old also has a scar on his left hand.
According to U.S. Marshals, Luke failed to report to a residential recovery program in Lake Charles, Louisiana. He was serving a sentence after being convicted in 2013 of sexual exploitation of minors — engaging in a child exploitation enterprise.
“Luke is believed to still have friends and family in Buffalo,” the U.S. Marshals Service said.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call authorities at (716) 225-0591.
- Biden to warn private sector investments at stake under GOP proposals
- Sabres let one slip away in shootout loss
- Trump says he was not a ‘big fan’ of Fed Chair Jerome Powell and ‘beat the hell out of him’
- Trump says DeSantis endorsement was ‘nuclear weapon,’ could be working in a pizza parlor without it
- House unanimously passes bill to work to remove China’s ‘developing country’ label
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.