BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — National Fuel had to make an emergency trip to Buffalo’s west side on Friday morning.
Buffalo fire officials say an excavator doing construction hit a natural gas pipeline near the corner of Elmwood and Forest. It happened around 8:30 a.m.
As crews were responding, one building had to be evacuated. Eventually, the gas leak was stopped and the situation was resolved.
- Byron Brown casts his vote on Day 1 of early voting
- St. Francis downs Canisius in overtime thriller
- Sabres drop second straight in OT loss to New Jersey
- 29-year-old man shot on Pembroke Avenue in Buffalo taken to ECMC
- Aquarium of Niagara highlights the effects of water pollution with new art installation