BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Federal lawmakers are calling for an investigation into the working conditions at the United States Postal Service. Specifically, they want to look into how the Christmas blizzard was handled.
News 4’s Marlee Tuskes has been looking into this. Learn more in the video above.
- Wisconsin teen’s body found in SUV 4 days after it was towed to lot following crash
- 4 takeaways from Bills OTA: Ed Oliver expects to ‘shut up’ detractors, Leonard Floyd chasing another ring in Buffalo
- McConnell, McCarthy split on additional defense, Ukraine funding
- Volunteer work and donations turns $1 into community center worth millions
- Is a ‘Ted Lasso’ spinoff in the works? Apple TV+’s tweet gets fans’ hopes up
Marlee Tuskes is an anchor and reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2019. See more of her work here and follow her on Twitter.