BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Fire departments from Western New York hosted a “Fill the Boot” fundraiser in honor of fallen Buffalo firefighter Jason Arno.
Volunteer fire companies from Tonawanda and Kenmore stood at the corner of Niagara Falls Boulevard and Sheridan Drive and collected more than $43,000 in donations on Saturday.
All donations will go to Arno’s family. For more information on how to donate, click here.
- Wisconsin school bans Miley, Dolly duet from class concert
- Possible TikTok ban raises alarm for Democrats ahead of 2024
- After 80 years, it’s the end of the road for Hamburg’s Braymiller’s Lanes
- California Assembly advances Newsom’s ‘price gouging’ bill
- Gwyneth Paltrow accuser takes stand, says ski crash was ‘serious smack’