BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A fire broke out at Buffalo’s Saturn Club Sunday afternoon.
A Buffalo Fire spokesperson told News 4 a dryer caught fire around 4 p.m. at the Delaware Avenue social club.
No one was injured, and damage is estimated at $5,000.
New on WIVB.com
- Newly discovered Comet Leonard to fly by Earth in once-in-a-lifetime event: Here’s how to see it
- Governor Hochul provides Saturday coronavirus update
- Plumber at Joel Osteen’s church finds stash of cash, checks in wall; police say it may be linked to 2014 theft
- Crime Stoppers offering up $2,500 for information on Jamestown homicide
- Pic of ‘Santa’ getting concealed handgun permit prompts outrage on Twitter