BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Shortly before 6 a.m., a fire broke out on Brinkman Avenue near Walden and Bailey in Buffalo.
Officials say a roof collapsed, but the person who lived there wasn’t home at the time. No one else was injured either.
It’s not clear how the fire started, but crews are working to figure that out. Damage to the home was estimated at $175,000, and exposure damage to two nearby homes totaled in at more than $250,000.
- Five takeaways from primaries in Georgia, Alabama and beyond
- Fire breaks out at Shawnee Golf Course maintenance garage
- How to speak with your children about mass shootings
- Neighbors, town leaders share what spirit of Speedway is all about
- Dutch Bros. responds after deaf customer finds rude message on receipt: ‘Unacceptable’