BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A fire at a medical cannabis dispensary in downtown Buffalo caused roughly $40,000 in damage, city officials announced.
Buffalo Fire responded to the blaze just before 9:10 p.m. Friday. Officials said the fire started in the ceiling area of The Botanist at 192 Seneca St.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Felicity Huffman opens up about college admissions scandal
- Families head to Christmas tree farm in Angola to keep with tradition
- Home prices are expected to fall in these US cities next year: report
- Buffalo Police shut down Club Marcella following latest shooting
- ‘Supernatural’ actor Mark Sheppard survives ‘six massive heart attacks’