Fire on William St. causes $250,000 in damage

Buffalo

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Officials say a fire on William St. caused $250,000 in damage on Wednesday morning.

Crews responded to the multi-family dwelling just after 9 a.m. They say the fire started in an upper floor apartment.

The American Red Cross is helping one adult.

Officials say the fire was started accidentally when a lamp was too close to a couch.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss