BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — For those looking to ring in the new year in the comfort of their own homes, there’s a perfect option.
This year, First Night Buffalo is once again bringing the celebration virtually, with some fun activities and performances. It’s all in partnership with the Independent Health Foundation. The celebration kicked off at 5 p.m. Friday, streaming on the First Night Buffalo website.
More information can be found here.
New on WIVB.com
- NY legislature likely to draw district lines on tight timeline ahead of primary
- Judge grants stay to keep NY indoor mask mandate in place—for now
- Iroquois’ Trey Kleitz breaks school’s All-Time Scoring Record
- School bus issues continue for parents and students at BPS
- 12-Day Passes for this year’s Erie County Fair go on sale Feb. 8