BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Joe Dispenza, president of Buffalo’s Forest Lawn Cemetery, is now on paid administrative leave.
A cemetery spokesperson confirmed to News 4 that outside counsel has been hired to “ascertain facts about his [Dispenza’s] personnel management as Forest Lawn’s president.”
An interim president, who wasn’t named, has been appointed. A spokesperson told us, “Forest Lawn’s operations and legacy are in good hands.”
No other information has been made available.
New on WIVB.com
- Niagara Falls businesses host Thursdays on Third event
- SCOTUS to hear Ciminelli’s appeal in Buffalo Billion fraud case
- Big Ten votes to add USC, UCLA as members starting in 2024
- Supreme Court rules in favor of coal-producing states, EPA limited
- Boebert, court decisions ignite debate over church and state