BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Joe Dispenza, president of Buffalo’s Forest Lawn Cemetery, is now on paid administrative leave.
A cemetery spokesperson confirmed to News 4 that outside counsel has been hired to “ascertain facts about his [Dispenza’s] personnel management as Forest Lawn’s president.”
An interim president, who wasn’t named, has been appointed. A spokesperson told us, “Forest Lawn’s operations and legacy are in good hands.”
No other information has been made available.
New on WIVB.com
- Thompson scores five, four in first as Sabres topple Columbus
- “We have to listen and learn”: Iroquois Schools respond to NYSED Native American mascot memo
- Lawmakers question officials; make sure vets affected by burn pits are taken care of
- The U.S. is experiencing worst influenza season since 2009 swine flu pandemic
- Tage Thompson ties NHL record with 4 goals in 1st period, Sabres score 6 to match team mark