BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Monday morning, we got to meet the co-owners of Radah Baked Goods — a business set to open its doors soon at 247 Amherst Street in Buffalo.
Hear more from Lee and Lavenia Thomas in the video above.
- Trump’s possible indictment: What to watch for
- Democrats worry about Trump protest calls over possible indictment
- Some Android users should turn off Wi-Fi calling due to security concerns, Google team warns
- Bipartisan lawmakers introduce bill to ban members from owning, trading stocks
- Lockport intermediate school to hold classes remotely Thursday and Friday
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.