BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police say a young girl was struck by a vehicle Tuesday night at Bailey and Kensington Avenue.
Officers responded to the scene shortly before 8 p.m.
The girl, who officials say was “possibly 12 years old” was taken to Oishei Children’s Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Buffalo police are looking to learn more about what happened. Anyone with information can reach them at (716) 847-2255.
- Are you smarter than a high schooler? Get paid $1K to see if you can score higher on SAT
- Buying out a car lease: Is it a good idea?
- Buffalo firefighters honor lives lost at Jefferson Ave. memorial
- Community leaders meet to create plan of action following Buffalo tragedy
- Jif peanut butter recalled for salmonella contamination