BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A man known as the “Great Lake Jumper” is coming to Buffalo.
Dan O’Conor jumped into Lake Michigan for 365 days in a row. Now, he’s taking it a step further by going on a mission to jump into each of the Great Lakes.
On Friday, O’Conor will jump into Lake Erie at Wilkeson Pointe.
He’s not just doing it for fun. During his 365 days of jumping into Lake Michigan, O’Conor helped raise awareness and relief money for Chicago musicians.
- Josh Reed and Heather Prusak break down Bills win over Washington
- NYS hospital and nursing home worker COVID-19 vaccination mandate goes into effect
- Amherst Police host family-friendly Bills tailgate
- Former Bills linebacker Mark Maddox’s foundation helps out Buffalo’s homeless community
- WATCH: Cobra Kai’s Season 4 trailer sets return of old Karate Kid villain