BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — During searches that took place Monday, Buffalo police turned up a number of weapons, ammunition and some cocaine.
On the 200 block of Forest Avenue, police found two shotguns, a pistol and ammunition. As a result, 28-year-old Buffalo resident Edgar Morales was charged with criminal possession of a weapon.
Another search, this time on Shepherd Street, resulted in even more weapons being found. Police say they located four guns; two, an assault rifle and a semi-automatic pistol, were loaded. In addition to that, they say two conversion devices, three digital scales, packaging and a gram of cocaine were found.
Abimael Cirino-Rivera, 40, was subsequently charged with criminal possession of a weapon, criminal possession of a firearm, criminal possession of a controlled substance and criminally using drug paraphernalia.
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted floating in Yellowstone hot spring
- Biden keeps student loan borrowers in suspense over payment pause
- Judge orders Starbucks to reinstate fired workers who led unionization effort
- County Fair Food Showdown winners announced
- Football field in Tonawanda dedicated to longtime coach