BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Hamburg woman was hospitalized Friday morning after rolling her SUV on Route 198.
A Buffalo Police spokesperson told News 4 the accident happened just after 2 a.m. when the 31-year-old woman was driving west on the Scajaquada Expressway at Parkside Avenue. She hit a guardrail and rolled her SUV.
She was taken to Erie County Medical Center to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
BPD said no charges were filed.
Patrick Ryan is an award-winning reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2020. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.
- Bridge renovation to close I-190 exit in Grand Island
- Judge denies request for order to vacate Elmwood Heights, A.G.’s Office intervenes
- Central Library to resume normal hours with Peacemakers on premises
- BBB: That “rental property” might be a scam
- State court official on leave after being arrested in UB locker room