BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Hamburg woman was hospitalized Friday morning after rolling her SUV on Route 198.
A Buffalo Police spokesperson told News 4 the accident happened just after 2 a.m. when the 31-year-old woman was driving west on the Scajaquada Expressway at Parkside Avenue. She hit a guardrail and rolled her SUV.
She was taken to Erie County Medical Center to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
BPD said no charges were filed.
- 13th Annual ‘Project Homeless Connect Buffalo’ underway
- Time’s up for Bills fans: Full vaccination now required to get into stadium
- Two Southtown communities move Trick-or-Treating to Saturday
- Anesthesiologist accused of altering patient records to obtain fentanyl pleads guilty to non-criminal violation
- Assistant Erie County DA assigned to review local voter intimidation complaints