BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A fire in the City of Buffalo caused around $310,000 in damages early Saturday morning, officials said.
Buffalo fire responded to the call to the apartment complex at 86 Hawley Street around 12:15 a.m. Saturday. Investigators say the fire started on the second floor of the building. The Red Cross is assisting five people.
The cause is still under investigation.
Latest Local News
- People flood Delaware Avenue for St. Patrick’s Day parade
- How you can restore your garden this spring following record winter storms
- Fire causes $300k in damages to Lockport school, school cancels classes
- 44-year-old man dead following one-vehicle crash into trees
- Canisius wins Atlantic Hockey title, will face top-seeded Minnesota in NCAA Tournament
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.