BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Hearts for the homeless and other local communities are helping families in need this holiday season through a decades-old tradition.
A free lasagna dinner was served to families at the Buffalo Dream Center Friday. Families were treated to music, dancing and a drama performance to go along with their meals. The event attracted and housed around 200 participants.
Pastor Johns of Buffalo Dream Center says serving others is what Christmas is all about.
- Alabama woman loses thousands through Zelle app scam
- Neil Young calls for his music to be pulled off Spotify over vaccine misinformation: reports
- NYS Supreme Court strikes down Gov. Hochul’s mask mandate
- Democrats push to pass climate change policy
- Parents of a Buffalo child with autism and PICA sue the Buffalo School District for child’s right to in-person learning