BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Early Friday morning, crews responded to a fire on Kingsley Street in Buffalo.
The fire at the vacant residential building was reported just before 1:40 a.m. According to officials, it caused an estimated $80,000 in damage.
It’s not clear what caused the fire, but officials are looking into it. No injuries were reported.
- Niagara Pride hosts safety forum in wake of deadly Colorado Springs gay club shooting
- UB completes WNY rivalry sweep, breaks Bona’s win streak
- Woman faces charges after Walmart shoplifting incident
- ‘How about me?’ Man’s Facebook comment puts him behind bars
- You may receive a smaller tax refund in 2023 — here’s why