BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A job fair and resume writing workshop is set to take place at the Eve Educational Opportunity Center in Buffalo (555 Ellicott Street) on Wednesday.
The event, which is sponsored by the Office of Assembly Majority Leader Crystal Peoples-Stokes and Roswell Park, is scheduled for 3 to 7 p.m.
Positions looking to be filled include those in clinical care, nursing, cancer prevention and others.
Attendees can park for free.
- Taco Bell announces free World Series taco offer, possible Baseball Hall of Fame display
- Medicare open enrollment begins for Americans
- US Capitol officer told Jan. 6 rioter to hide evidence, prosecutors say
- Portion of proceeds from BFLO Store Invasion towels benefiting Oishei
- NYS AG Letitia James addresses CWA workers on strike at Mercy Hospital