BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A job fair and resume writing workshop is set to take place at the Eve Educational Opportunity Center in Buffalo (555 Ellicott Street) on Wednesday.
The event, which is sponsored by the Office of Assembly Majority Leader Crystal Peoples-Stokes and Roswell Park, is scheduled for 3 to 7 p.m.
Positions looking to be filled include those in clinical care, nursing, cancer prevention and others.
Attendees can park for free.
- Quinn scores first NHL goal, Sabres fall 5-4
- Village of Williamsville hiring lawyer to fight ECDOH mask fine
- ‘I’m so sorry’: Adele to reschedule Las Vegas shows as COVID delays production
- Wine isn’t good for your heart, World Heart Federation says
- Local Chiefs backers bar is where Chiefs Kingdom and Bills Mafia come together