BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — You might’ve made Josh’s Jaqs or JA’s 17 Coffee part of your grocery shopping list in the last couple of months. And if you have, you’ve helped raise money for Oishei Children’s Hospital.
Kara Sayers, the digital marketing manager for PLB Sports & Entertainment, joined us on Wake Up! Wednesday morning to share just how much has been raised so far.
Sales of the medium roast coffee and the Fruit Loops-like cereal have generated $100,000 for the hospital, Sayers announced.
Interested in trying either for yourself? You can purchase the cereal or the coffee here.
- Buffalo fan palooza: Businesses bustle with Bills and Sabres fans
- Avalanche of penalties bury Sabres after early lead against Stanley Cup champions
- Man accused of fatally shooting 9-month-old attacked in California court
- Rep. Paul Tonko calls for FTC to stop ‘Grinch Bots’ from ruining holiday shopping
- Biden endorses major shake-up of Democratic nominating process that puts South Carolina first
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.