BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — You might’ve made Josh’s Jaqs or JA’s 17 Coffee part of your grocery shopping list in the last couple of months. And if you have, you’ve helped raise money for Oishei Children’s Hospital.
Kara Sayers, the digital marketing manager for PLB Sports & Entertainment, joined us on Wake Up! Wednesday morning to share just how much has been raised so far.
Sales of the medium roast coffee and the Fruit Loops-like cereal have generated $100,000 for the hospital, Sayers announced.
Interested in trying either for yourself? You can purchase the cereal or the coffee here.
- Mistrial declared in actor Danny Masterson’s rape trial
- Democrats face busy lame duck session ahead of split party control
- Bills visit Patriots seeking elusive AFC East win on TNF
- Rep. Hakeem Jeffries selected as new House Democrat lead for next Congress
- Niagara Falls man pleads guilty to gun charges
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.