BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — After seemingly closing its doors for good in August 2021, Lake Effect Diner on Main Street has plans to soon be back in business.
Tucker Curtin, the diner’s owner, confirmed to News 4 that Lake Effect Diner is expected to reopen sometime next week, with Aug. 16 the likeliest date.
The diner will then begin its regular operation hours, staying open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday through Monday and closing on Tuesdays.
Curtin cited a worker shortage in 2021 as the reason behind closing the diner’s original closure. The Steer Restaurant, which Curtin also owns, closed around the same time as Lake Effect Diner but has since reopened.
- Missouri correctional officers fired after inmate escapes St. Louis hospital, is found with a handcuff key
- ‘Not Fried Chicken’ ice cream sold in 39 states recalled for possible listeria contamination
- How to transfer a car title
- You might be closer to student loan forgiveness in 2024
- Biden grapples with concerns over young Black voter support