BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Dozens of new, affordable homes are available in Buffalo’s Masten Park neighborhood.
State and local leaders cut the ribbon on the new Jefferson Avenue Apartments on Monday. The new development brings 90 affordable apartments and more than 16,000 square feet of commercial space to the area.
“That is a shared vision that all of us have, to redevelop Jefferson Avenue, to not only build it back like it was, but to make it better than it has been,” Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown says.
The Jefferson Avenue Apartments cost $31 million, with the state putting $19 million toward the project.
- Byron Brown casts his vote on Day 1 of early voting
- St. Francis downs Canisius in overtime thriller
- Sabres drop second straight in OT loss to New Jersey
- 29-year-old man shot on Pembroke Avenue in Buffalo taken to ECMC
- Aquarium of Niagara highlights the effects of water pollution with new art installation