BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A popular downtown restaurant will soon close its doors.
Lenox Grill announced Thursday morning on Facebook that it will only be open for two more weeks, closing on August 31.
“Dear Valued Customers,
It is with great sadness that we announce the closing of the Lenox Grill at the end of this month. Thank you to everyone who has supported us throughout the years! We have loved serving the Buffalo community. Our last day of business will be Thursday, August 31. Stop by and grab a beer and some wings with us or stock up on that Korean BBQ sauce!
The Lenox Grill Team”
Lenox Grill is located on North Street between Irving Place and Delaware Avenue.
- Winning Powerball numbers drawn for $672 million jackpot
- An Idaho man has measles. Health officials are trying to see if the disease has spread.
- Man dies after being stung by swarm of bees in Kentucky
- Costco one step closer to breaking ground, plaza to include Dick’s House of Sport, warehouse and offices
- Oklahoma man’s life saved by the same medical device he helped develop