BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — It’s been about 10 years since the first Buffalo Porchfest, and now there’s just under a week left to register for the 2023 event.
Taking place Saturday, May 20, participants can sign up either as a performer or a host.
“Our amazing staff at the Elmwood Village Association is eagerly awaiting to see what bands will be performing and what porches we will be on this year!” the Elmwood Village Association wrote on its website.
Signups for this year’s Porchfest began April 5, with a deadline of April 27 at 5 p.m. Following that, locations and pairings in Buffalo’s Elmwood Village neighborhood will be announced on May 14.
To sign up, click or tap here.
Another popular event, the South Buffalo Porchfest is also coming up soon. Registration for the June 24 festival will end on May 20.
- Wisconsin teen’s body found in SUV 4 days after it was towed to lot following crash
- 4 takeaways from Bills OTA: Ed Oliver expects to ‘shut up’ detractors, Leonard Floyd chasing another ring in Buffalo
- McConnell, McCarthy split on additional defense, Ukraine funding
- Volunteer work and donations turns $1 into community center worth millions
- Is a ‘Ted Lasso’ spinoff in the works? Apple TV+’s tweet gets fans’ hopes up
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.