BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Little Caesars is looking to add 11 new stores in the Buffalo area.
“Demand for our brand is strong in Buffalo, and we’re aiming to give consumers and entrepreneurs more of what they want,” said Craig Sherwood, vice president of U.S. development. “Buffalo has a flourishing entrepreneurial community, and it’s also a city that knows its food, and we are eager to grow our footprint there.”
The pizza chain plans to accomplish this “in the coming years” by signing three multi-unit franchise agreements by 2023.
Since its founding in 1959, Little Caesars has become the third-largest pizza chain in the world. It has stores in 27 countries and territories around the world and these new stores in the Buffalo area would join the handful of locations in Dunkirk, Lockport and the northtowns.
Before things can get moving though, Little Caesars need investors. These franchise investments with the company start at roughly $360,000 and include incentive programs for veterans and first responders.
To learn more, members of Little Caesars’ franchise development team will hold a free webinar this Tuesday, May 3. To register for the 3 p.m. webinar, click or tap here.
- Make-A-Wish Radiothon: Evening interviews from Thursday
- ‘We are devastated’: Helicopter tour shows catastrophic damage after Hurricane Ian
- Dietary supplement recalled over undisclosed erectile dysfunction drug
- Ask the Mayor: Brown addresses visit to Washington, Hurricane Ian, Bills
- Where WNY high school teams rank in the state