BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The longtime president of Forest Lawn Cemetery, Joseph Dispenza, has stepped down from his role, according to a spokesperson for the cemetery.
Dispenza, who was in the role for 32 years, was placed on paid administrative leave last June, the cemetery saying it was hiring outside counsel to “ascertain facts about his [Dispenza’s] personnel management as Forest Lawn’s president.”
He also resigned from his position on the board of trustees.
Forest Lawn did not provide a reason for his resignation.
- Army pulls recruitment ads narrated by actor Jonathan Majors after arrest
- 3 children, 2 adults killed in shooting at Nashville school
- Phil Mickelson explains what makes Tucson a special tour stop
- 38 Special, REO Speedwagon, Jon Lovitz, more coming to Seneca casinos
- Congress ponders TikTok ban after CEO’s grilling
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.