BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man has pleaded guilty to attempted criminal sexual act.
Prosecutors say that while Dorian Harold, 28, was a patient at ECMC in May 2019, he tried to forcibly engage in sexual conduct with another patient who was physically disabled.
When Harold is sentenced in September, he could spend up to 15 years in prison. He’s currently in custody on $30,000 bail.
- NYS faces multiple lawsuits for vaccine mandates
- Counties with the least hospital bed capacity in New York
- ‘The View’ hosts test positive for COVID, leave set minutes before VP Harris interview
- Bills pushing for personal seat licenses at proposed new stadium
- Wegmans hosting drive-thru flu shot clinics throughout fall