BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 36-year-old man has been arrested in connection to an attempted burglary of an Aldi store, the Buffalo Police Department announced.
On Jan. 11, police say James Williams, who has no permanent address, allegedly attempted to pry plywood off of the boarded door at Aldi on Broadway and gain entry without permission. Police say Williams was later found with burglary tools.
Williams was charged with one count of burglary in the third degree and one count of possession of burglar’s tools.
- Several squirrel monkeys stolen from Louisiana zoo: police
- Amazon Fresh grocery deliveries are about to get more expensive
- “It makes you want to do for others.” Springville community rallies around arson victims
- Starpoint’s Nicholas Brady: January Scholar Athlete
- ‘Father of Peeps’ marshmallow candies Bob Born dies at 98