BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 26-year-old man is in critical condition at ECMC after being shot on Elmwood Avenue Wednesday night.
Buffalo police say it happened on the street’s 100 block just before 11:30 p.m.
According to officials, the shooting appears to have been targeted.
Anyone with information that could help police in their investigation can call or text the Buffalo Police Department’s confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- After 50 years, veterans come to Buffalo to honor fallen brother-in-arms
- New exhibit celebrating Erie County’s bicentennial opens at Buffalo History Museum
- BPO Music Director JoAnn Falletta talks upcoming concert, Concertmaster Nikki Chooi performs
- Amherst Town Supervisor candidates talk platform, vision for town
- ‘Nowhere left to turn’: RCSD teacher details alleged sexual assault by student