BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A judge sentenced a Buffalo man to 3-9 years behind bars for killing two people in a car crash.
Antonio Brown previously pleaded guilty to aggravated vehicular homicide, along with three other felonies.
In October 2019, Brown was driving under the influence of alcohol when he struck another vehicle at Seneca Street and Pomona Place.
Two people in the other car, Anthony Twentyfive, III and Kristin Labruno died in the crash.
- Newsfeed Now: Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabby Petito; Traffic flagger brings smiles to people stuck in jam
- India Walton has a new campaign manager
- LIVE: FBI, police swarm Brian Laundrie’s family home to execute search warrant related to Gabby Petito investigation
- Frank Lloyd Wright Martin House celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with “Familia Fun Day”
- ‘She touched the world’: Families release statements after body believed to be Gabby Petito found