UPDATE: A Buffalo Police spokesperson says the male victim in Tuesday’s shooting in the 200 block of Laird Avenue was declared dead at the scene.
The incident happened just after 1:10 p.m.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Tuesday afternoon, one man was shot on Laird Avenue in Buffalo.
Police tell News 4 that the victim’s injuries appear serious in nature. It has not been determined if this is connected, but a News 4 photographer saw a body at the scene.
According to police, the shooting happened just after 1:10 p.m. on the street’s 200 block. News 4 will provide more information when it’s available.
- Donating to West Herr’s food drive could get you the chance to meet Josh Allen
- Local lawmakers talk Bills stadium negotiations
- Time’s up for Bill’s fans: full vaccination now to get in stadium
- Plasticizer found in food from McDonald’s, Domino’s, others
- Antidepressant fluvoxamine helps treat early COVID-19, study finds