BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo Police tell News 4 they are investigating an overnight shooting in the 200 block of Niagara Street.
They say a 27-year-old Buffalo man arrived in a “civilian vehicle” at Oishei Children’s Hospital just after 1:45 a.m. Saturday after being shot.
Police say they believe this shooting is targeted and is out of the hospital.
Authorities ask anyone with information to call or text the confidential tip line at 716-847-2255.
New on WIVB.com
- After 50 years, veterans come to Buffalo to honor fallen brother-in-arms
- New exhibit celebrating Erie County’s bicentennial opens at Buffalo History Museum
- BPO Music Director JoAnn Falletta talks upcoming concert, Concertmaster Nikki Chooi performs
- Amherst Town Supervisor candidates talk platform, vision for town
- ‘Nowhere left to turn’: RCSD teacher details alleged sexual assault by student