BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A man was taken to ECMC after being shot on Northland Avenue early Wednesday morning.
It happened on the street’s 900 block just before 12:30 a.m. and the victim’s injuries “appear serious in nature,” according to officials.
Police say the 27-year-old victim was shot inside of a vehicle. He was transported to ECMC where he is listed in critical condition.
Anyone with information that could help police in their investigation is asked to call or text the Buffalo Police Department’s confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- Florida Gators QB Jalen Kitna arrested on child pornography charges
- Gas prices could drop below $3 by Christmas
- Inflation relief: At least 20 states offer one-time rebates, tax credits
- DeSantis leads Biden in hypothetical matchup among Georgia voters: poll
- Warnock holds narrow lead over Walker in Georgia runoff: poll