BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Early Monday morning, a 23-year-old man was shot on Schreck Avenue in Buffalo.
Police responded to the first block of the street just after 1:30 a.m.
The victim, whose injuries appeared to be serious, was taken to ECMC for treatment.
Anyone with information on this shooting can call or text the Buffalo Police Department’s confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- Buffalo man sentenced to five years in prison for attempting to sexually assault fellow hospital patient in 2019
- Buffalo teens face murder, robbery charges after death of Lockport man
- Sheriff: Wyoming County residents switch seats during police pursuit
- 16-year-old pleads guilty to assault charges for injuring officers while trying to avoid arrest
- Two shot on Goodyear Ave. Saturday afternoon