BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man will spend just under 22 years in prison after being convicted of gun trafficking.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office says 38-year-old Titus Thompson, Jr. sold more than 100 illegal firearms before being arrested in May 2018.
“Not only did this defendant illegally obtain guns, but he also served as an accomplice to all of those who used the illegal guns he provided to commit crimes,” U.S. Attorney James Kennedy says. “As such, he deserves every second of the lengthy sentence imposed by Chief Judge Wolford.”
A co-defendant, Deonte Cooper, was sentenced to five years behind bars.
- Wegmans hosting drive-thru flu shot clinics throughout fall
- Sen. Schumer joins push to ‘close loopholes’ for NY organic dairy farmers
- Additional sexual abuse charges brought against Batavia man
- Bills WR Emmanuel Sanders receives leaguewide honor for community work
- No school bus? No problem. Colorado boy kayaks to school