BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Over $1 million from Washington, D.C. is going to a local health center.
That money will go to Jericho Road Community Health Center in Buffalo.
It will be used for COVID tests, vaccines and patient care.
Officials with Jericho Road said funding during the pandemic allowed them also to open a dental clinic in the Broadway-Fillmore neighborhood and two primary care clinics on Doat and Breckenridge Streets.
- NYS mask mandate back in effect; judge temporarily stays ruling
- Poloncarz: Erie County mask mandate could end in February if numbers keep improving
- Are omicron symptoms different for vaccinated and unvaccinated people?
- CDC: Unvaccinated seniors nearly 50 times more likely to be hospitalized than those with boosters
- Wine isn’t good for your heart, World Heart Federation says